Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm actually well educated in numerous areas, I'm just lazy so I do this....

lol. I'm kidding. Anyway, I did go to college for a while until I got pregnant with my second child and was put on bedrest. When I attempted to go back to school for winter term, I was diagnosed with a medical issue that never resolved and was later diagnosed as chronic pain. Now, my doctor has suggested if I need to work, to do something that won't put stress on the body since my pain increases my blood pressure at time. Then I started medical testing and she said that it would be best to work at home if possible until we can consistently manage pain. I also started having panic attacks. I orginally started as a youtube dancer at 17, then went on to a cam girl, then a paysite/clipstore owner, and now I'm into a very unique fetish called stuffing. I hope to do it for a while =) ily!

No comments:

Post a Comment