Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bootydw (my android isn't letting me email you or comment on youtube)

bootydw what's your user name. I could have issued you a refund...which would be the very first refund I have ever issued. I had offered a refund to someone who couldn't view my vids on his iphone, but he declined. I have never had anyone be so ungrateful and bitch at me and stalk every single one of my social networks like you are. If this was a genuine problem, why didn't you contact me for a refund? You think telling the world about your problem is going to solve your's? Do you think they will refund your money? Please attempt to act your age and be direct and solution focused, not bitter with the mentality of a three year old. If you truly even went to my site, you would have seen how many videos were on my site prior to agreeing for a subscription, which makes you look very unintelligent. I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with my site, but I really don't think that's the case. An email requesting a refund takes a lot less time than commenting everything relating to me. I don't want your money so if you email me your username (which I doubt you even had one), I will issue a refund to you and then you can take that 30$ and shove it up your ass you ungrateful selfish bitter little boy. Sorry
to my loyal fans, I want this conversation to be public so you can see both sides. Again, anyone unsatisfied will be compensated, even this weirdo who keeps harassing me. Email me.


Sent from Tori's Android

No comments:

Post a Comment