Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm on a posting spree. I want to get into other fetishes. What do you like?

I think I have a nice butt and I also like to dance and film extreme close ups of my genuine orgasms. I have pretty feet and love roleplaying and attemptimg to talk dirty. I may have a loveless relationship, but I love sex though he usually last 2 to 3 minutes, i've learned to not waste time and climax almost instantly if I move my body right. I recently recorded a double penetration fail. Wanma see? I like it when it hurts, but I almost put myself in tears forcing it in like that. I bought another two and a half pound bag of peanuy butter m&ms dare me to eat it in one day? Last time it took 4. Lol.


Sent from Tori's Android

1 comment:

  1. I think your really beautiful to start and I would really like to see more vids on dailymotion if that's possible. I just can't believe that such a beautiful woman like yourself would be into something like this it's awsome. The thing is I can hardly afford enternet so I can't afford your membership. So if it's possible I would love to see you more on dailymotion. I just want to thank you for what you do you really are awsome. Love zach

    ReplyDelete