Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'M GOING LIVE IN AN HOUR!!!!

sign up for free, watch me and chat with me for free, and if you decide to go exclusive, private me and direct my show.

LIVE CAM CHAT</span>: I will be starting live webcam chats at the end of June 2011. Join now and reserve some private time with me. This site is also the best way to e-mail me.&nbsp;I have load of spam in my other mailboxes, so sometimes I delete e-mails from people I actually want to talk to. Anyway, click the link the best suits you. Remember, paid members get free credits to go private. I also have 60 minutes of HQ recorded live shows to watch if I'm not on. Don't forget to check out my HD pics =)</p><p>Paid Member Sign up or Free Member Sign Up or Mobile Phone Member Sign up</p><p>Once you're signed up, you can then check out my profile and schedule time by clicking HERE!</p>

1 comment:

  1. I missed it but I got to see some of your pics tho you are so pretty

    ReplyDelete