Monday, June 6, 2011

Secret and facts about me: 1) someone tried to kidnap me at age two when my mother went inside a convenient store to use the atm. My mother ran to the car with the clerk and he was frightened and ran away. 2) I am an animal lover especially dogs because m

3) I got pregnant with my daughter when I lost my virginity (what are the chances). 4) her father wasn't allowed to be in the hospital since he had put me in there 3 times while pregnant. 5) I have 2 older brothers 1 older sister and 2 little brothers and 1 little sister. 7) my parents got divorced when I was 14. 8) I used to have an eating disorder which emded up putting me in the hospital for 60 days. 9) my step sister is also my sister in law. My brother married her and then my dad married her mom. Friends often tease my brother by asking how his sister is in bed. 10) I was in foster care for one day for child abuse, but ran away back to my house. 11) I attended a private christian school until 6th grade. 12) I was considered the 4th most popular girl in school, but everywhere else I was a loser. 13) a cop paid to watch me strip at 17. 14) surprisingly I have only been consensually sexually active with 3 people all who I had been dating for at least one month. 15) I have a medical disability which prevents me from working a real job. 16) I completed one year of college and have had 4 jobs, two daycare, one bank, and of course a pizza place which lead to my very first youtube video, stripping out of my pizza outfit. 17) I love writing. It runs in the family cause my brother is an author 19) I am usually a grammar freak almost ocd. I hope you enjoyed learning about me, tell me about you. More to come


Sent from Tori's Android

No comments:

Post a Comment